Training & Demonstration
For a quick overview of how to use Fuellox on Cross River Rail sites, watch this short video.
If you would like a quick link to this page embed this QR Code into any printed material.
- Download the Fuellox app from the Android or Apple App Store.
- Log in to the Fuellox app using the credentials provided. The credentials are most likely sent as an SMS to the approved mobile phone.
- Allow the app to complete its login and sync process.
- If the phone has a PIN number or other security measure the Fuellox app may save the user login. [Depends on the phone and OS version]
- Click the Dispense Menu
- Click Scan. Any CRR asset approved for Refuelling via Fuellox can be scanned.
- If there is an issue scanning any equipment notify the Fuellox Site Admin. they can resolve issues with QR Codes.
- On scanning the equipment, the Client field will be populated.
The Fuellox unit will connect automatically.
- If multiple Fuellox units are in range, please select the preferred unit for connection.
- Place the fuel nozzle into the destination tank.
- Press the Start button in the Fuellox App.
- Complete the refuelling activity.
- Release the fuel nozzle trigger.
- Press STOP in the Fuellox App.
- Press Main Menu in the Fuellox App.
- Replace the tank cap and fuel nozzle.
- Do not press Logout in the app, or the phone will not remember the user credentials, forcing the user to manually log back in on next use.
- Never leave a refuelling activity unattended.
- For additional precautions and spill prevention, always hold the nozzle trigger on. Minimise use of the ‘Auto On’ feature.
- Consult the Fuellox site admin for system support.